Connecting recruitment agencies with heroes
Starting position: Permanently recruiting experts in collaboration with recruitment agencies
The services offered by AREVA NP GmbH cover the whole range from developing and constructing to modernizing and maintaining nuclear power plants. This requires a high level of reliability, competence, and specialization from every employee and demands maximum flexibility from personnel management to provide the right team of experts for every order situation and task as quickly as possible.
To meet these requirements, AREVA NP GmbH employs skilled workers to a large extent within the scope of temporary employment, collaborating with various employment agencies for this purpose.
AREVA NP GmbH has previously distributed job advertisements and processed applications mainly manually with large effort. The entire internal process with all people involved has led to long delays and considerable expense.
The numerous challenges involved with developing a new recruiting concept for the company were as follows:
- A large number of people involved from the authorizing managers via people in the works council, purchasing, special departments to HR
- Optimal usability and simple use, as some users are only occasionally involved in the process
- Quickest possible workflows despite the large number of people involved
- Full guarantee of data protection
- Consideration of the works council agreement
- Systemic integration of the purchasing department for price negotiations with the recruitment agencies
- Full integration into the existing system environment, especially through data exchanges with SAP systems
- Documentation and evaluation of various key indicators
All requirements optimally implemented
“With heroes e-recruiting, we have found a strong partner for the implementation of our recruitment agency portal solution, mapping the entire selection and hiring process of temporary employed staff. Direct communication between the related department and the recruitment agency and documentation is ensured. Due to the flexible and fast adaptability of the heroes solution, all requirements could best be implemented in our existing SAP system environment.”
Tim Hannforth, Head of Talent Sourcing, AREVA NP GmbH
AREVA is the world leader in nuclear technology. More than 18,000 employees at the locations in France, Germany, and the US ensure that nuclear power plants around the globe contribute to a safe, competitive, and carbon-poor and thus more environmentally friendly power supply.